We love our volunteers! If you'd like to help the garden bloom this year, let our volunteer coordinator Bridger know that you're interested by filling out a short volunteer application on our webpage.
Below are just a few of our upcoming volunteer opportunities! To see the full list, click here.
- Help out with our Second Sunday Event Series
- Build trellises for our peas
- Share your skills with community gardeners by teaching an adult education course
- Help instruct summer camps
- Help sell produce at our farm stand
- Help plan and/or host our community "dinner in the garden" fundraiser - DIG In!